Friday, January 25, 2013

Musandam, Oman

Just wanted to let you know that I had a good trip to the Musandam, Oman.
Sandra and Kurt (as well as Ed and Camilla), were excellent hosts and VERY well organized. The driver was rather late picking me up when I arrived in Dubai, but otherwise it was like clockwork.

The hotel was actually better than I was expecting and I had no complaints, other than one day when my room did not get serviced.

The diving was about the same as Muscat – same sort of viz, more rays, less eels – but the water was so warm I wished I had a skin rather than a wet suit with me!
Jacqueline S, Sep '12

4 comments:

Brody said...

Musandam Khasab is very nice blog i really like to visit it again and gain

Rina Millie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mc Donald said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mc Donald said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.